Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Pictures

The Queen with her lacy hankie...simply beautiful.


Peeking out from underneath her silken blankets...with velvet lining.

Her gorgeous, sweet-smelling (yeah, right), illustrious, juicy, plump, pink, and ever-so-elegant feet.



WE'RE EXPECTING!

HERE IT IS:
Our newest addition to the family, Baby Pineapple!!!

Here's a more flattering picture.
Isn't it the CUTEST?!?!? :)
Okay, disregarding the fierce-looking spikes!

And while we are in the pineapple grove(That's right, on 1/4 of an acre we have a pineapple grove: about 22 pineapple plants we got from pineapples we bought from the store and chopped the tops off of!), say "hello" to our pineapple pup!





A lovely sunrise I saw one morning last week...

Sun-kissed cluster of oranges on our tree...





This is actually a weed underneath our orange tree, but the picture makes it look so pretty!
I actually put this as our desktop pic on the family computer!


2 comments:

The Campana Family said...

I Know.....Your ever faithful commenter Hasn't been so faithful!:(
That Picture of Abigael And the feet looks familiar As though we've done it before! (Copy-Cat!);)
Oh And the New Edition.... Sooo Sweet!
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

HEY! THAT WASN'T A COPY! Hannah took that pic and I didn't even remember 'til I read ur comment;)