CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR BOHANNAN FAMILY!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy for y'all! What a precious gift from the Lord! Love, ~Emily p.s. Keep us updated on the name :D
Congratulations to the B. family, that is a beautiful girl, God has truly blessed your family once again. I cannot wait to get there to see her, Cheri and I will be bringing our new addition as well, see you soon
8 comments:
I just want to hold her!! (of course that's no surprise:)
Kelsey
I do not blame you!!!!!!!
(samuel)U were very desperate
CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR BOHANNAN FAMILY!!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO happy for y'all!
What a precious gift from the Lord!
Love,
~Emily
p.s. Keep us updated on the name :D
Congratulations to the B. family, that is a beautiful girl, God has truly blessed your family once again. I cannot wait to get there to see her, Cheri and I will be bringing our new addition as well, see you soon
Yippee!!!!
Congrats Kiddos!!! :D
I'm Just so excited!!!!!
Alyssa
hahahaha! I still beat you all! I was 11 pounds, 10 ounces!
I am really happy for you! She is so beautiful!
Wow! Mom and baby look great!
Heather O
Post a Comment