Pastor was over and wanted to get a quick pic with her.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This is the third time I've tried to post a blog so I don't know if you'll get three or none!! Our God truly is amazing. You DO have ANOTHER beautiful daughter. What a wonderful Christmas present - and almost birthday present for Amy!! Babies truly are a gift from God. Children are a piece of heaven here on earth. (I wasn't able to read Emma's comment; but congratulations to all of you.) I think I smiled all the rest of the way to work after talking to Amy on the phone this morning!! I LOVE all TEN of the Bohannans; but I don't know the newest Bohannan's name yet - BUT I WILL LEARN IT!!! I'm so happy for you and us - if she is anything like the rest of you, she'll be terrific!! Love, Sarah
1 comment:
This is the third time I've tried to post a blog so I don't know if you'll get three or none!! Our God truly is amazing. You DO have ANOTHER beautiful daughter. What a wonderful Christmas present - and almost birthday present for Amy!! Babies truly are a gift from God. Children are a piece of heaven here on earth. (I wasn't able to read Emma's comment; but congratulations to all of you.) I think I smiled all the rest of the way to work after talking to Amy on the phone this morning!! I LOVE all TEN of the Bohannans; but I don't know the newest Bohannan's name yet - BUT I WILL LEARN IT!!! I'm so happy for you and us - if she is anything like the rest of you, she'll be terrific!! Love, Sarah
Post a Comment