Hey Amy, I just came across this movie trailer over at a friends site and was wondering if you all had seen it yet? The link is http://shabachrock.blogspot.com/2009/03/watch-it.html It's about Roe vs. Wade. It looks good. Hugs. Kim
What can I say? Your video says it all. I am so impressed with your heart for God and also your ability to express His heart. How can we show this video at the church's Stand for America Sunday? It would be incredible.
8 comments:
So awesome....I am speechless...I want to go!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!! Great Job!!!
Yay!!!!
LAS VEGAS Here we come!! ;)
Can't wait!
Alyssa
Amy that was wonderful! You did a great job putting that together!!!
Hugging you girl!
Awesome!
your blog is great,
love the video!!!!
Carol-Anne:)
Hey Amy,
I just came across this movie trailer over at a friends site and was wondering if you all had seen it yet? The link is http://shabachrock.blogspot.com/2009/03/watch-it.html
It's about Roe vs. Wade. It looks good.
Hugs.
Kim
Oh Amy,
What can I say? Your video says it all. I am so impressed with your heart for God and also your ability to express His heart. How can we show this video at the church's Stand for America Sunday? It would be incredible.
Wow! That was very good. I know you will have a great time in Vegas. Your family will be in our prayers. HLO
Post a Comment