Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to Bok Tower Gardens!

A few weeks ago we went to Bok Tower Gardens.
Here are some pics:
We could see the tower from pretty far away...
(yep, those are orange trees!)

The view was beautiful!
Bok Tower is the highest point in Florida.




Finally there!
After two hours of driving...




I went photo-crazy!





One of my faves!








This was a cutout of the largest bell in the tower.


The gardens!



This is one of the many rubbing posts that they had all throughout the gardens...
At the welcome center they gave the younger kids maps to all the posts, it was funny to watch them look for them!


This is one is probably my favorite.








"Be careful! Get those kids away from that cliff!!!!"

Daddy and J.D. wanted to pose for a father/son pic.
Isn't it sweet?


Uh-oh.


"Help!"







See the rows of trees?
Those are orange groves!








~Amy

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It looks like such a fun time. We missed you all at church yesterday.
Are you all sick? I hope you all feel better soon.
Hugs.
Kim

The B. Family said...

yeo...stomach flu hit one of us...and sleep was evasive for the parents of a 3 month old :-)

fickle said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time!

The Campana Family said...

I love 'em!!!!
Missed you all Sunday! :(
I love the pic of your dad falling!
L.O.L.
Miss ya!
Alyssa