Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Calling All Bargain Hunting Music Lovers! (Like Myself) :)

I was just checking the free song of the week at Worship Together (they have three free songs every week be sure to check it out!) when I noticed that this cd that came out June 2, 2009 was $1.02! Yep! You heard me!
Be sure to look at it...shipping is $3.95 for one cd but it is cheaper when you buy a couple...maybe some friends....save 'em for Christmas, birthdays, etc!
BTW: There are two of the songs on the cd in sheet music format free this week..so if you plan on getting the cd snag the sheet music now!


Here's the link: http://worshiptogether.musichristian.com/products/view/575913
(Or you can click the picture.)



~Amy

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Is it bad that I've never heard of this person? LOL. I'll have to listen to your to see if I like it!
Hugs.
Kim

amy b. said...

U can listen to a few songs from it this week @ http://www.worshiptogether.com/multimedia/index.aspx- it's a jukebox on the website (they have new songs every week)

Hope this is helpful!

Alyssa said...

Sweet!
did you get one?
Alyssa

Jivian Vudith said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing!!!! :D :D