Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trip to the Family Retreat July 09

Howdy,
Sorry I haven't been very "bloggy" lately but I figured I'd post some pictures from the retreat we went to a few weeks ago in southern GA....

The retreat was hosted by the M. family at their lovely home!

Looking at the horses...

James and William W.

Abigail got a little tired! :)

Rose R. and Gracia C.

Marty R.

Campbell R.



Daisy R. and Alyssa C.



Two of the daughters of the hosting family: Adeline and Dorothy M.



Daddy and his morning coffee...I like the mug, Daddy! ;)



There was a young lady at the retreat that looked very much like Melody! (Both families were in agreement.) We had to take a picture of them...


Mr. W and Daddy playing the mandolins... the duet they're doing sounds so neat!


Abigail LOVED this little car! She didn't want to leave it!
I thought this photo was cute because it looks like her engine stopped :)

Alyssa

Hee hee hee! They were playing paintball and John-David was the TARGET!


"C'mon! Get going!"


Emma

Miss Happygail

Gracia

Melody and Gabby...so sweet...

Martha, another daughter of the hosting family, with her little niece, Esther.
Adeline M.

Adeline and Esther


John-David and Jimmy

from left to right: Marty R, Mrs. G, Momma, Mrs. C, and Mrs. W.
(They were all wearing black and white and HAD to get a picture taken!)

Friends!
Gracia and Emma
Okay, there's already a caption on this one!

If you want to see more pictures go to mortonclan.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!

~Amy

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful pictures Amy as usual.
Hugs.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Do you think you can email the pics?

You know my email right?

Thanks
Sabrina

Super Maw Maw said...

What a talented photographer you are....plus you have BEAUTIFUL subjects!!!