Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Morning Photos of- Name Coming Soon!

 Good morning, all!
This morning Momma graciously allowed us to shower little- oops I almost said his name- with paparazzi... 
(Daddy is planning on writing up the birth story- watch for Baby's name within the day!)
Here are some lovely photos we got of the cutie in our living room- much better lighting than last night :)

My favorite


Believe it or not but he sucks his thumb!  (Very odd for our babies- they usually prefer middle and ring fingers;))

 Oh-!  Oops... :)
 He was laying sideways anyway :)


Have a blessed morning!


7 comments:

Orenczaks said...

We cant wait to meet him. So sweet. Look forward to the birth story too.:)

Unknown said...

God is great!!!
Love and best wishes from Laurie & Ron O.

Debbie said...

Oh Amy, you tormentor!!! Good thing we have your phone #!!! (Patience is not among my virtues when it comes to babies :))
I love you guys and precious little -- :)
Kelsey R.
See you soon!!!
2 Peter 3:17-18

Steve & Christy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! We cannot wait to meet him! (But, we are all sick...so we will stay away until the cold has passed.)

Great pictures...keep them coming!

Love you all so very much!!

The Segre-Lewis Gang

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I can't wait to find out what you named him. He's so precious. Keep the photos coming. LOL!
HUGS
Kim

Kels said...

Oh I am so overjoyed for your family! What an adorable little blessing. I love his hat. :)
I can't wait to see him! Love and Hugs, ~Kelsey

Mortonclan said...

Praise the Lord!!! He's gorgeous!

Wow! A boy!! :D Congratulations to all of you on the new Mr. B.!

Can hardly wait to hear the name!

Much love,

Adeline Morton