Hello, friends!
For the past week or so that Peter has been here (outside the womb ;)) we have been so very blessed by various people inside our church, our family, and friends. I just wanted to send out a little post about how grateful we are for all that you all have done. The prayers, the gifts, the meals, the encouragement (Aunt Carrie, you rock!), and the open arms with which you all have been receiving this little one. We are excited for his future considering the amount of love that has been bestowed upon his life already- that he would be inspired to live his life for Christ.
And because I can't say it any differently (unless I pulled out a thesaurus- but I decided not to... considering how much I love Photoshop...)
Hee hee hee... you know you like that :)
I also wanted to share a little something with you... a specific word of thanks and recognition.
To these little cuties:
A few days ago (or a week ago- it's all a blur to me right now!) we received an envelope containing little cards made out of green construction paper fashioned by these little ones. It warmed my heart that even though we have never even met them in person- they loved us- loved new life enough- that they made cards for Baby Peter. How special....
Lydia, Barrett- you guys are on our fridge!
Thank you for appreciating life- can't wait to meet you-soon!
Have a blessed week!


1 comment:
Oh...thats sooo cute!
I love the "thank you" you'll have to show me how to do that!
Love ya,
Alyssa
Post a Comment