Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Yes- I'm back!  I bet you missed me ;)
I now have 20 gig of blessed storage with which to share photos with y'all... so here goes ;)

For 4th of July we went to our grandparents' ranch for a picnic of sorts.  


 V, concentrating very hard on her watermelon.

Melody

 Grandma helps Abigail out.

"Oh, come on... there's gotta be more in there!"

"Come on- that can't be the rest-"

"Come on, come on....

"Got it!"
(You can probably tell that we never have soda)  :)

Hannah's "commercial" pose

Who's this?

 It's Petah! (as Violet would say :) )

Staring somebody down.  Watch out!

Anyway- hope you enjoyed the photos- hope to have more posts coming in the future :)

~Amy

2 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Looks like a fun "country" day. :) Your family shines! :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

So cute!! He was so determined to get that last drop. Too funny! That picture of Hannah is gorgeous!
Have a super great day!
Kim