Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cinnamon Roll Love

Last Saturday night Mommy was making cinnamon rolls for our Sunday breakfast...

Here are some waiting to go in the oven...

It started out as her idea but dunno if ya'll know this or not but Mommy is a descendant of Tom Sawyer (Don't ask me how!) and therefore she somehow got me to cut the last rolls:)
(Just kidding about the Tom Sawyer thing:)



Abigail could eat all the cinnamon rolls in the world...
I think she ate the equivalent of like 27...
(Okay maybe only 3! :)



It's one of those "love at first bite" kind of things :)

Did I make you hungry?

5 comments:

The Campana Family said...

YUUUUUMMMM!
Thanks for all teh comments,
So far YA'LL Are winning!L.O.L.
But not for long!
Hey wait a minute we have to have a end time!
How about Now! L.O.L. (well Of course after I write ten comments!)
hehehe!
Alyssa

The Campana Family said...

Whoops I mispelled ten!
Alyssa

The Campana Family said...

Oh! You did make me Hungry!
Alyssa
P.S.
comment #4

Kelsey said...

Mmmmm those look super good:)
I met you all on the last fellowship night.
Have a wonderful day!!!!!
Brooke

The Campana Family said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
you had better saved me one!

L.O.L.

mariah,