Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catching up...



s



Sorry I have not posted in such a long time!!!
We have been sick for the past 2 weeks!
Anyway, here are some 2 week old pictures that I hope you will enjoy....(it's not like they can go stale! They are not bagels!)
:)

These are @ the Wednesday Night Potluck 2 weeks ago...

Lilli wanted a CLOSE UP!


Did you know that Morgan and Violet share birthdays?!?!?
Now you do!



Miss Hannah G. and Violet


Miss Carol-Anne and Violet


Mrs. Pottinger and Violet.

They are so precious are they not?


Okay, now some old ones from home...
James loves her so much:)

I bet you all know these two! :)


Grandma and Violet

Me and can you guess who?

Okay, That's all for the catch-up post!

See you l8r!


3 comments:

Danielle said...

We know Mrs. Pottinger!! We take the SAT test from her every year...or we did! She told us they didn't have enough children this yearto do it! Ah well. Violet is adorable!!

The Campana Family said...

Cute!
I love the close-up of lily!
Alyssa

The Campana Family said...

Cute!
I love the close-up of lily!
Alyssa