Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ice skating!


Yesterday we were treated by the I. family and went ice skating with our friends!
We had a blast (even though I came really close to breaking my pinkie! Explanation at the end of post!) and learned something that was obvious once us B.'s got on the ice: we have pretty much NO sense of balance! But hey, I only fell once (or twice...I cannot remember:) And after two hours we were finally getting the hang of it-but then it was time to go home! Oh, well...it was fun while it lasted!

Melody and Lauren at the entrance.


Brennan and his walker! Hee hee!

Me and Daddy


We all tried to help each other out! (okay...Elise helped everybody out!) :)


Alyssa, Elise, Mariah, Morgan

"Wee! Look Ma, I CAN do it!" :P


Emma


Alyssa, Elise, and Lauren, posing for a pic :)

John-David

Melody and Daddy
You are great, Mel!




Kelsey aka the "Baby Whisperer" holding Violet aka Queen Squishy

Okay, now about my finger.

As I type it is swollen to about twice the size of my other pinkie but does not hurt a bit!
If you look in the pictures you can see the edges of the rink have a "railing" sort of ledge with glass and thin pieces of metal holding them together. Well, as I was gliding along with my hand on the railing my pinkie jammed into the metal. Over the next couple hours it turned black and blue and hurt like the dickens! Daddy took me to get an x-ray to see if it was broken but thankfully it was not! I would show you pictures but every time somebody looks at it they think it looks gross...

:)

~Amy


3 comments:

The Campana Family said...

Wait a Minute how'd ya do that?
( The Comment thingy)
I want to go ice skating again it was sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the pics!
Alyssa

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

In the second to the last picture you all look like a bunch of elderly young people, if that makes any sense! You guys are so cute.
Hugs.
Kim

The Campana Family said...

Hey Amy,
I'm Bored so I felt like writing on our "Instant Messaging" He he he!
Okay Gotta go!
;)
Alyssa