More! More! I can't get enough =)Erin wants to know why Violet doesn't have hair. Who needs hair when you have such beautiful eyes?
They are too cute!!
WOW!Everyone's gotten so big! Especially Violet! She looks almost identical to Abigail when we first met y'all!Miss y'all!<3
Oh I just love that last picture of Violet! She is way to adorable :)
Great pics! The lighting, background, and eye contact on the boys makes their pics look like professionally done artistic photographs.(Not saying the girls aren't cute. . . their pics are great because of the subject matter!)The boys' pics stood out because they don't look like standard family photo album material. :)
awww! You all are growing up SO fast! I can't believe how cute you all look! hehe And congrats on getting the braces off Amy! Your teeth look awesome! (yeah, I know you had that done a while ago, but I get a little behind :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
More! More! I can't get enough =)
Erin wants to know why Violet doesn't have hair. Who needs hair when you have such beautiful eyes?
They are too cute!!
WOW!
Everyone's gotten so big! Especially Violet! She looks almost identical to Abigail when we first met y'all!
Miss y'all!
<3
Oh I just love that last picture of Violet! She is way to adorable :)
Great pics! The lighting, background, and eye contact on the boys makes their pics look like professionally done artistic photographs.
(Not saying the girls aren't cute. . . their pics are great because of the subject matter!)
The boys' pics stood out because they don't look like standard family photo album material. :)
awww! You all are growing up SO fast! I can't believe how cute you all look! hehe And congrats on getting the braces off Amy! Your teeth look awesome! (yeah, I know you had that done a while ago, but I get a little behind :)
Post a Comment