Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Park Day!

Last Wednesday we went to the park with the C. Family, W. Family, and the G. Family!

Here are some pictures:

Melody and Gabby



Their shadows


Melody's photographic eye ;)


Now the pix by me...




John-David and Frankie fishing.




We saw a guy catch a pufferfish!


(See it swelling up?)


Melody


The beautiful view across the river!


Morgan W. getting ready to fish.




Willie W.





Emma on the swing.





Frankie


Jimmy Bean




Hannah preparing to fish.


Mrs. C.


Little Missy Vi

(I love this picture!)


"How do you work this thing???"






Can you tell what two children are some of the most photogenic that I know?

:)


~Amy

3 comments:

Kookster!!!! said...

Wow! Looks like fun!!! And that pic of Violet is like the best one I have seen of her yet!!!!!:D :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Too cute! I don't know why I don't remember to go to those! *sigh*
Hugs to your whole family.
Kim

Kelsey said...

Very cute pictures! I love the pics of Abigail she is so adorable!
*HUGS*
Kelsey