Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Browsing Photos.....

I was in the processes of making a photo book as a gift for our aunt (don't worry- she doesn't use the internet :P) and I came across some photos which I though you all might like to take a gander at...

The model....

I don't know what made him come up with this idea- but he thought it would be cool if he could rig a way to get the glove to blow up on his head...  smart kid :)




Abigail and Grandpa fishing





Wow, I was just about to ask if you could resist those lips- but then I realized just how much watermelon juice was all over her face... and lips...  not to mention the seed on her chin....

She's cute anyway :)





A bit of art...

He thinks he's sooo cute with those dimples doesn't he?

Emma critically inspecting a snail  


The boys playin' checkers


These photos are obviously a few months old....
Taken on a warm summer day


I think I'm in trouble...


It kind of looks like a Huggies advertisement doesn't it?






My attempt at portraiture.... 
a white backdrop of a bed sheet hung over the wall on our back porch  :)






They're so cute...


Violet- the prodigy- two years old and not only can she read but she's reading to her own children!
(DISCLAIMER: Violet cannot really read and neither has she ever had any of her own children)

There's just something about a boy and his dog taking a nap of a hot summer afternoon...

As I said, Violet is the epitome of hidden talents...

Hannah

Last July our cousins came down from IN...

William


Joseph

David

"I-I seeeeeee someTHING!!!"

Noah


Lucy


James reveals his "findings"

Christiana


Someone else's findings...


"What are YOU lookin' at????"

David

Go, Cowgirl!

"Crikey!"

"Look 'ere!  It's a real beaut'!"

Aunt Carrie overseeing Abigail fishing

Violet and Christiana playing dress-up

"HI, William!"

Baby V is a ham....

Ah, the joys of everyday life...


Hope you enjoyed!!!

~Amy

3 comments:

Carol-Hannah said...

I love all those pictures!

~Carol-Anne~

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful pictures Amy, but with every great photographer there is seldom any pictures of yourself.
Loved the black and whites.
Keep up the good work.
Hugs
Kim

Kels said...

You all are simply adorable! I love the way you capture so much emotion and life in every photo Amy, it's wonderful.
My personal favorite though is James trying to blow up the glove over his head. That is sooooo something my brothers would do. Must be a boy thing. ;)
Have a wonderful day Amy, and say hello to your family for me {especially Hannah, not that I'm playing favorites}
~Kelsey