Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's a boy!

Baby B. arrived at about 4:30 PM...  Here are a few photos...  He hasn't made many appearances yet but here are the few shots that I got  :)



 Emma sneaks a kiss....



Hello, Baby!




Violet says "Hello" to her new baby brother.

~Amy

7 comments:

landonfamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can we chime in on a name...how about Josiah or Simon? I have lots where those came from, but I fear I won't have enough space for them all. :) Looking forward to more pictures, some including mom....!!!

Kim

Unknown said...

Beautiful child. Thanks for the pictures. We look forward to seeing Baby B in person!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait to meet the newest edition to the B. clan!
HUGS!
Kim

The Campana Family said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!
I knew it was a boy....we all knew!;)
I squealed...Just thought you'd like to know that!
Alyssa, Mariah, Elise, and Kathleen.

The Campana Family said...

Oh yeah forgot to mention...he looks like James...Or so I think.

LandonFamily said...

Now THAT is a B. Family baby... I could tell from the top picture with just the corner of his face showing :)

We are all so happy... God is good... so anxious to chat and hear how all went!

We will stay tuned for a name and specifications!