Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Movie of the Week: How Great is Our God by Louie Giglio

Yay!  It's time for the movie of the week... again... I can't believe that it's March already...  :)

This week's movie is really special to me right now.  
For the past few weeks our hopes of a home birth had been dashed to pieces because the baby was head up- breech.  We were going to have to get a C-section- which my mom has never had before so it was a bit of a nervous past few weeks.  But yesterday morning  my dad just had a peace...  My mom was having one of the girls start packing a hospital bag and my dad just said casually, "You don't need that- you're not going to the hospital."
They had had an ultrasound scheduled that afternoon.  They left the house and half an hour later I got a text message saying, 

(make that here :))

How great is our God!

My dad had kept saying previously, based on the size of the baby, that it would take an act of God to flip him/her upside-down.  I replied, "He doesn't seem to have a problem acting."  

Apparently not.


This movie of the week is entitled "How Great is Our God" the sequel to "Indescribable" by Louie Giglio.  "Indescribable" was good but this was better.  
After taking you once again through the majesties of the universe (comparing the earth to a golf ball) he circles around to you- your beginnings and what you are going through right now and how it all goes together.

I encourage you to take an hour and watch the whole thing.  The end is well worth it!

Buy the DVD here.









Have a blessed weekend!


4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

God is amazing. I'm so glad it's all working out. And we just watched this 2 nights ago. It's so great! Tell her to let me know if it's a boy! LOL! She'll know why.

Hugs
Kim

Kels said...

Oh I just got goose bumps! God is so amazing, and I'm glad He worked out that situation. Is it a boy or girl. I hope it's a boy, for your brother sake. :)
My family just watched How Great is Our God, the day before yesterday. That is a movie I could watch over and over again. It's soooo AWESOME!!!!
I will be praying for you all, and I hope everything goes okay. Love and BIG hugs to you all!!!! ~Kelsey

Jivian Vudith said...

Oh!!! That is so amazing! Tell your mom I'm REALLY happy for her! Praise the Lord! :)

Carol-Hannah said...

Thanks SO much, I saw that and had a little spasm attack, because I was already having trouble posting a really long post, so thanks...now I will be able to post about my secret! hahaha...

--Sincerely Carol-Anne-- =D