Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 more "girly" writing prompts...

Ok, sometimes a guy has got to do what a guy has to do. When the writing prompts get out of control, I have to put my foot down...we are only six days into this year and I'm ready to write a "dude" version of these prompts... Ok, rant over.

Three things for today...

In your bag...
In your fridge...
In your heart...


In your bag: A couple things to note...I don't carry around a murse. It just doesn't work for me. I really only have a couple bags...one being my laptop bag and it only has a smattering of lint in it.

So, ok, my laptop isn't in my bag, but I'm still thankful for it. I'm actually more thankful for the picture that Emma drew for me and taped to the top of it. I used to travel more than I do now and in the process I'd have to take out the laptop in airport security. In order to not get my computer mixed up with others I would put odd stickers on the cover. Well, Emma perceived the need and created me laptop bling... This is actually laptop bling 2.0, as the original laptop bling died with my last laptop...



In your fridge: argh, really????? Ok, ok...I KNOW there's got to be some bacon in there...somewhere, I hope... Am I allowed to leave it at that?

In your heart...

Seriously...I'm not in a sappy mood tonight, but I can say I am thankful for the love that my children share with one another. I overheard Violet telling her big sissy Abigail today "we're best friends forever!!!!" And this evening I caught this picture of two other sweet girls together... Not posed, just cuddled...I really love finding them close to each other...


I also found this....



Psalm 133:1 says, 1 Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!




No comments: